Wishing you good times, good cheer, and a memorable new year!
Because of your faithful and generous support, 2016 marks a year of tremendous growth. Here are some of the things that WE accomplished this year...
- In 2016 we launched our five year plan for the Mubende District in Uganda which is home to over 700,000 people but only 35% have access to clean water.
- We funded 61 wells in 2016. This represents a 36% increase from the previous year!
- We purchased our own Rotary Drilling Rig this year. This investment will save our ministry a tremendous amount money which we can apply to drill more wells.
- Our fundraising efforts have grown 46% from the previous year to $710,000 so far in 2016. We also funded over half of our Legacy Gift account for operational expenses. Our Run 4 Water and Legacy Invitation Events were also big successes this year.
- We hired a Field Operations Manager in Uganda this year, Mr. Adrian Laurentieu to personally supervise our operations in Africa.
- Working closely with the Christian East African Equatorial Development Trust (CEED), we completed independent audits on our first 100 wells in 2016.
- These are just a few of the many highlights that YOU helped make possible from this past year.
All of us at Wells of Life want to thank you for your contribution to ending the water crisis in Uganda.
Now let's gear up to make 2017 even better!